Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Brooke is Finally here!!!

Well our stubborn little Princess had to be "forcefully" removed!! LOL!!

On Wednesday, December 2nd at 6:30am Jon and I went into the hospital to be induced as I was 4 days overdue. They set us up in our room and got us ready, Dr. Haller came in and broke my water at about 8:30 and I progressed slowly at first until I hit 3cm dilated then things went quick. Brooke Alexandra (named after my Meme and Pepe Alexander and also my Mom as Alexander is her maiden name) came into the world at 5:36 pm. She weighed 7lbs and was 19 inches long. She had a head of hair like Alyssa and looked as is a spitting image of her sister too.

Ready to be induced


Nice room!!




Hi Brooke!!


Proud Mama


Proud Mama and Papa


The Tipton Family


Mama with her girls!!


Check out all her hair!!






0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers