Saturday, September 13, 2008

Crystal's 30th Birthday Bash

Can you believe I turned 30???? We had a Grrrrrreat birthday bash! Keg of beer, tons of snacks and most of all lots of good friends and family. Aunt Eleanor, Aunt Rachel, Nicole, Marcel, Meme, Pepe, Grandma, Mom and Dad all came up from Canada to help me celebrate!

It's midnight in Canada therefore it's my Birrrfffday!!
Photobucket

Meme and Aunt Eleanor on the teeter totter:
Photobucket

Alyssa swinging:
Photobucket

Hanging out before the party starts:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Presents (THANK YOU!!!!):
Photobucket

OMG it's gorgeous how did you know?? THANK YOU MEME & PEPE!!
Photobucket

Duane and Nicki's Present - can't wait to get it up!! THANK YOU!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Special Father-Daughter statue (I LOVE IT....THANK YOU!!):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Let the drinking commence:
Photobucket

Photobucket

BEER PONG:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Even Mike and Dad played:
Photobucket

I'm an "old crow" THANK SARAH!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers